You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. You can find out more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Know. They occupy about 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
This web page is about Search Know version 2.0.5824.730
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application released by Search Know. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found automatically. After you select Search Know in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-01 12:22:48.650