Search Know is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Search Know. More details about the app Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Search Know. They take 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5812.4299
of Search Know. You can find below a few links to other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program released by Search Know. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found automatically. After you select Search Know in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-08 04:18:32.027