This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Check out here
for more details on Search Know. You can see more info about Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Know. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.10 KB (313448 bytes).
Search Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.60 KB (849512
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5829.20542
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by the software company Search Know. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 21:27:51.680