This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Search Know. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more information about Search Know on Search Know's website. Search Know is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's main executable file and it occupies around 347.70 KB (356040 bytes) on disk.
Search Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 871.20 KB (892104
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.70 KB)
This info is about Search Know version 2.0.5889.32700
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 08:14:59.557