Search Know is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. More data about the application Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Know. Search Know's primary file takes around 322.99 KB (330744 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know is comprised of the following executables which take 846.49 KB (866808
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.99 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5782.20457
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by Search Know. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 16:47:52.057