You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Search Know. More information about Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.09 KB (313432 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They take about 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5848.8487
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by Search Know. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-10 23:02:58.253