This web page is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's website. Usually the Search Know application is found in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Search Know. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's main executable file and it takes about 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk.
Search Know is composed of the following executables which take 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5869.17381
of Search Know. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Know. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 21:50:22.990