Search Know is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Search Know is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Search Know. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Search Know version 2.0.5800.36676
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program released by the software company Search Know. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found automatically. When you select Search Know in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 07:09:50.613