Search Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Open here
for more details on Search Know. More details about the program Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Know. The program's main executable file has a size of 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
This data is about Search Know version 2.0.5865.37181
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Search Know.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Search Know
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\Extensions\cdc9b2b6-5796-4d44-bc7a-2fa644057d7f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\Extensions\idinlomicehmlengefcgeegcloblehkg.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know\DisplayIcon
Search Know is an application by Search Know. Some people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Search Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found very quickly. When you click Search Know in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-23 06:38:43.870