Search Know is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. You can find out more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Know. They occupy an average of 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5871.11961
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program by the software company Search Know. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Search Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Know in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-28 17:36:44.113