This page contains complete information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Open here
for more information on Search Know. Please follow http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's web page. Search Know is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Search Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 306.08 KB (313424 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.58 KB (849488
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5793.6070
of Search Know. For other Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by Search Know. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-11 14:11:49.503