This info is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Open here
for more information on Search Know. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's website. Usually the Search Know application is installed in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\SeUserNamerch Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Search Know is "C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\SeUserNamerch Know\uninstUserNameller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Search Know's primary file takes around 322.98 KB (330728 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Search Know. They take about 846.48 KB (866792
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.98 KB)
This data is about Search Know version 2.0.5782.38458
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application released by the software company Search Know. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Know in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\SeUserNamerch Know\uninstUserNameller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-01 05:31:26.493