You can find on this page details on how to remove Search Know for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More information about Search Know can be read here
. More information about Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Know. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Search Know. They occupy about 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5806.11486
alone. For more Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application offered by Search Know. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-24 18:00:14.070