Search Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Additional info about Search Know can be seen here
. You can get more details about Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Search Know's main file takes about 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5794.16871
of Search Know. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by the software company Search Know. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Know in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-13 04:00:20.500