This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Check out here
for more details on Search Know. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more details about Search Know on Search Know's website. Usually the Search Know application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.09 KB (313432 bytes).
Search Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
This web page is about Search Know version 2.0.5870.1159
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by Search Know. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 23:25:55.303