This page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Open here
where you can read more on Search Know. You can get more details about Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They occupy about 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5843.2568
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by Search Know. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-31 18:57:38.110