Search Know is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Open here
for more information on Search Know. You can read more about on Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Search Know's primary file takes about 347.71 KB (356056 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Know. They take about 871.21 KB (892120
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.71 KB)
This page is about Search Know version 2.0.5888.12896
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by Search Know. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found automatically. After you select Search Know in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-16 16:10:56.437