You can find below details on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be found here
. You can see more info about Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Search Know. They take 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5834.4352
of Search Know. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program released by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Know from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 12:23:31.970