This page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. You can read more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.07 KB (313416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Search Know. They take about 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5788.15061
of Search Know. You can find below info on other versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 15:53:07.937