This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Go over here
for more info on Search Know. More details about Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it takes approximately 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Search Know. They occupy about 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5852.42698
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Search Know you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Search Know:
The files below remain on your disk by Search Know's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Search Know
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\Extensions\afdkppalbehmljfhlkdmhofnglpalocb.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\Extensions\cdc9b2b6-5796-4d44-bc7a-2fa644057d7f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know\DisplayIcon
Search Know is a program released by Search Know. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know application will be found automatically. After you click Search Know in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-10 11:56:17.443