Search Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Search Know. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more information about Search Know on Search Know's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Search Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 347.72 KB (356064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They take an average of 871.22 KB (892128
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.72 KB)
This web page is about Search Know version 2.0.5876.20393
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application offered by Search Know. Some people try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know application will be found automatically. After you select Search Know in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-02 23:33:48.840