This web page is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Additional info about Search Know can be read here
. More data about the app Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Search Know is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. 7za.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Search Know is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5787.22258
of Search Know. For more Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Search Know from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know
Search Know is an application by the software company Search Know. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know application will be found automatically. After you select Search Know in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 23:17:19.177