You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Search Know is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Search Know's primary file takes around 306.07 KB (313416 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5793.15070
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by the software company Search Know. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know application will be found automatically. After you click Search Know in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-11 18:19:27.050