This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be seen here
. More information about the program Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Search Know's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They take an average of 306.09 KB (313440
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
This page is about Search Know version 2.0.5815.29511
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by Search Know. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found very quickly. When you click Search Know in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-04 18:33:36.897