Search Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it takes about 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Search Know. They occupy about 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5850.12101
only. For more Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Know. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-10 18:11:55.050