Search Know is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be found here
. More details about Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5787.13256
of Search Know. You can find below a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by the software company Search Know. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Search Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 20:17:05.230