Search Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be seen here
. Further information about Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.07 KB (313416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Search Know. They occupy about 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5799.34885
of Search Know. For more Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Know. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-20 09:28:39.217