This web page is about Search Know for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Search Know. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's page. Search Know is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Search Know's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's main executable file and it takes close to 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Search Know. They take 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5863.25020
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program by the software company Search Know. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-28 21:02:34.493