Search Know is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more info about Search Know on Search Know's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.10 KB (313448 bytes).
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.60 KB (849512
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5825.11530
of Search Know. For other Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by Search Know. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know program will be found automatically. After you click Search Know in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-13 17:24:14.260