This info is about Search Know for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be seen here
. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Know. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's main executable file and it occupies about 306.07 KB (313416 bytes) on disk.
Search Know is comprised of the following executables which take 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
This data is about Search Know version 2.0.5801.20476
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by Search Know. Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Know in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-21 15:57:53.350