Search Know is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Additional info about Search Know can be read here
. More info about the app Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Search Know is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.10 KB (313448 bytes).
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.60 KB (849512
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5868.6579
of Search Know. For other Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program by Search Know. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 09:19:11.627