You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Search Know. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's page. Search Know is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 347.66 KB (356000 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They occupy an average of 871.16 KB (892064
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.66 KB)
This web page is about Search Know version 2.0.5890.7506
alone. For more Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program released by the software company Search Know. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Search Know from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know app will be found automatically. When you click Search Know in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 12:45:29.327