This info is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Search Know. More info about the app Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Search Know is comprised of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5801.2474
alone. For other Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application released by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found automatically. After you click Search Know in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-17 10:14:44.820