You can find below detailed information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. More info about the app Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Know. The program's main executable file occupies 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Search Know. They take 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
This data is about Search Know version 2.0.5815.20517
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Know in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-12 19:30:46.347