You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. More info about Search Know can be found here
. Please follow http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's page. Search Know is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's main executable file and it takes close to 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They take about 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5843.20578
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-31 20:05:11.947