This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More information about Search Know can be read here
. You can see more info on Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.07 KB (313416 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
This info is about Search Know version 2.0.5788.33060
only. You can find below info on other releases of Search Know:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Search Know we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know\DisplayIcon
Search Know is an application by Search Know. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 06:07:07.947