This web page is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Check out here
for more info on Search Know. Detailed information about Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.09 KB (313440 bytes).
Search Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5854.10317
of Search Know. You can find below a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by Search Know. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found very quickly. After you click Search Know in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-11 15:17:20.940