This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Take a look here
for more details on Search Know. You can see more info related to Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.07 KB (313416 bytes).
Search Know is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
This web page is about Search Know version 2.0.5800.27677
only. You can find below info on other versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by Search Know. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Search Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 01:13:31.583