This page is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Take a look here
for more info on Search Know. More information about Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Search Know is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 347.73 KB (356072 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Search Know. They occupy 871.23 KB (892136
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.73 KB)
This page is about Search Know version 2.0.5883.23928
alone. You can find below a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-08 09:56:09.080