This page is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Open here
where you can find out more on Search Know. You can get more details on Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.09 KB (313440 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They take an average of 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5852.15697
only. You can find below info on other versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by Search Know. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found automatically. When you select Search Know in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-09 18:10:05.497