You can find below details on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. More info about Search Know can be seen here
. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's website. Usually the Search Know application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Know. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.07 KB (313416 bytes).
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5795.676
of Search Know. You can find here a few links to other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know\Publisher
Search Know is an application by Search Know. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know app will be found very quickly. When you select Search Know in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-16 14:29:26.800