This web page contains complete information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More information about Search Know can be seen here
. You can read more about on Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 322.99 KB (330744 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They take an average of 846.49 KB (866808
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (322.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5782.29459
only. For more Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by the software company Search Know. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Search Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-01 01:16:10.033