This web page is about Search Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. You can read more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more details about Search Know on Search Know's website. Usually the Search Know application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. Search Know's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it occupies around 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Search Know. They occupy 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
This page is about Search Know version 2.0.5834.22352
only. For other Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by Search Know. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know application will be found automatically. When you select Search Know in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 20:41:03.717