This page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be found here
. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more data about Search Know on Search Know's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Search Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.09 KB (313432 bytes).
Search Know contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5871.20980
of Search Know. For more Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application offered by the software company Search Know. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know app will be found automatically. When you click Search Know in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-28 23:34:38.487