Search Know is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Open here
where you can get more info on Search Know. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more information about Search Know on Search Know's website. Search Know is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 347.70 KB (356040 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Search Know. They take about 871.20 KB (892104
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.70 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5881.2337
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Search Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-23 08:04:40.070