You can find below details on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be found here
. More information about Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 306.09 KB (313432 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.59 KB (849496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5838.11562
of Search Know. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by Search Know. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Know in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 15:42:44.367