Search Know is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. You can find out more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's web page. Usually the Search Know application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. Search Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.06 KB (313408 bytes).
The executables below are part of Search Know. They occupy an average of 829.56 KB (849472
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5790.664
of Search Know. You can find here a few links to other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by Search Know. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:10:26.997