Search Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be found here
. Further information about Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Know. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Search Know. They occupy about 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5827.15134
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application released by Search Know. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 01:28:55.450