You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Additional info about Search Know can be found here
. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's web page. Search Know is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Know. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.07 KB (313416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They occupy an average of 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5789.25864
of Search Know. You can find here a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by Search Know. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found automatically. After you select Search Know in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 00:52:47.010