Search Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. You can find out more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.08 KB (313424 bytes).
Search Know is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.58 KB (849488
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.08 KB)
This info is about Search Know version 2.0.5790.9665
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application marketed by Search Know. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 17:46:04.433